Related Posts with Thumbnails





Amruta Rao reveals her hot body and boobs

24 Responses to "Amruta Rao reveals her hot body and boobs"

Curvy Celebs Pictures Says :
March 9, 2010 at 2:35 PM

wow, she's good looking.. and beautiful in a kind of way.

Anonymous Says :
October 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM

i wanna fuck her...!!

Anonymous Says :
October 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM

amrita if u interested pls reply back... am good at bed, can last for an hour everytime... ! my gf is just with me for sex, she even knows that i sleep wit other woman but she cant leave me as am just too good at it... and she knows she wont get another 1 like me... just ask her if u want...

Anonymous Says :
January 26, 2011 at 9:26 AM

i just wanna pull her choli down and wanna suck her boobs and wanna lick her navel and wanna put my dick in her pussy....

Anonymous Says :
February 6, 2011 at 8:52 AM

i want to bath you by my toung. i will bath you from your hot sexy cute legs to your mouth by tasting my toung. i want to kiss your everything body. I like you. I want to taste your legs. want to lick your nipples & pussy. i want to make you pregnant from me.

Anonymous Says :
April 27, 2011 at 12:43 AM

i will fuck your pussy very rudely.

Anonymous Says :
April 29, 2011 at 1:24 PM

dear be proud of what u have .......

Anonymous Says :
October 20, 2011 at 2:51 AM

i want to fuck you for night & day starting by our toes i will suck your pussy till it get wet and kiss so on till my thirst satisfy. would you like to have such rude inside your delicate little pussy i like your big boobs wann press both gently. will you.

Anonymous Says :
October 20, 2011 at 2:55 AM

tulla kacha kacha zavayala khup maja watel tuzya boll kacha kacha dabayala khup maja yil.

Anonymous Says :
September 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM

I want to suck and lick ur breasts very hard till my thrist satisfy and i want to do sex 18 hours per day with u

Anonymous Says :
September 13, 2013 at 2:33 AM

I want to suck milk from ur breasts .....please get undress:i want to see u naked ...only naked!!

Anonymous Says :
September 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM

rubbish..such a beautiful lady...lovable

Anonymous Says :
April 24, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Just want to see total naked specially ur juicy n yummy breasts

Anonymous Says :
May 25, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Only ur juicy breasts i want to suck these rainy days...i will put some honey on ur both nipples n suck 24 hours.,.i wanna such very hard ..I LOVE UR BREASTS N TOO A DEVOTEE OF UR BODY....B4 I DIE I WANT TO SEE U TOTALLY NAKED N FEED ON UR JUICY BREASTS..YUMMY!!!

Anonymous Says :
May 25, 2014 at 1:01 AM

My wish is' i want to touch my tongue with ur nipple' n den suck those small breasts veryyyyyyyyy hard till u cryy

Anonymous Says :
June 13, 2014 at 3:39 AM

i wish to suck her lips , her juicy pussy & boobs

Anonymous Says :
June 13, 2014 at 3:40 AM

i wish to suck her lips , her juicy pussy & boobs

Anonymous Says :
June 13, 2014 at 4:07 AM

i like to sleep with her naked whole long night which has no morning enjoy her pussy , lips boobs & wish that no one disturbs us

Anonymous Says :
June 13, 2014 at 4:08 AM

i like to sleep with her naked whole long night which has no morning enjoy her pussy , lips boobs & wish that no one disturbs us

Anonymous Says :
October 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM

i want to have anal sex , oral sex , all position

Anonymous Says :
October 19, 2014 at 2:03 AM

Only want ur breasts which are now rippen n must be eaten by sumone.i must say ur breasts are now totlly rippen n juicy.pleaseeeee give me ur breasts to suck n ur promise i will eat tose fruits(breast).......breast breast breast breast breast breast breast....

Anonymous Says :
November 2, 2014 at 7:46 AM

I want to suck suck suck ur breasts hard n very hard...i want to sleep with u nakedly whole year n every moment.....i love u.....i wish of mine just want to feed on ur juicy breasts

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Get Hot Gallery by Email: